Sunday, October 12, 2008

It Happened Again

James and I went out to a church fireside tonight, he had to talk (by the way he did a great job) and when we came home our sign was stolen again! Can you believe it. I am almost nervous to put another one out. We had a friend come by and drop off 5 new signs yesterday so I have some to spare. James is out, as I type, hiding and trying to catch the culprit with a video camera.....Good luck! We will see what happens.

3 comments:

Amy said...

Your Prop 8 signs are getting stolen? So wierd. Scott will dress up like a Ninja and help hide out and wait with James for the thieves!!!

Heather said...

How did hiding behind the bsuh go tonight? Did you finally catch the little culprits?

Kevin, Sarah & Kids said...

Go James! sometimes you are such a freak! I should grab some of yours I wonder if anyone else had one stolen on my street?