Saturday, October 11, 2008

Prop. 8 Sign




My "Vote yes on Prop 8" signs were stolen from my front yard last night. As I was driving around, I realized that it wasn't just my sign, it was everyone in our neighborhood. How weird is that. I guess I am going to have to start taking my new sign, that my Father-in-law brought over, in every night. It just seems weird to me that even if you disagree with someone, that you are willing to steal. I don't get it!


5 comments:

Michelle Blair said...

I can't believe that either, although there is an Obama sign on my street that I was thinking of taking down. Is that bad?

Heather said...

Girly - Times they are a changing! my mom was telling me that there had been an email sent out saying that this was the weekend for anyone to go around and steal signs for yes on prop 8 - pretty scary!
I can't believe that they actually did it!

Rach said...

did they steal both your signs? I am so sad. that is crazy. you can always get another one. i am so happy you went on a date. how fun. sorry the movie stunk.

Kevin, Sarah & Kids said...

Our sign was stolen today ! There are about 5 on our street alone and they took ours. I think you jinxed us! Our brother Steve got an email that said that an organized group was going to steal all the signs this weekend. Nice hun.

A Wrinkle in Time said...

what is this country coming to!!?? On a more positive note...I am coming in to town next week and I can help you put up more signs!