Friday, October 24, 2008

Expecting Cold Weather.....

I just went into Olivia's Room to find her asleep and expecting a snow storm. She is so funny, she cracks me up! I think she is getting excited for winter time, we have seen no signs of it and are bearing 95 + degree weather.

4 comments:

Pyatt said...

That is hilarious!! I feel the same way Livvy!! I want to at least wear long sleeves for Halloween! :)

Heather said...

Oh my gosh - she is tooo much - that Livvy! How does she even own winter stuff?

I want cold weather to start wearing sweaters. so, I am right there with her!

A Wrinkle in Time said...

That is so funny! You guys have to come up here for a winter...that would just make her "excited for winter" day! it was so good to see you guys!! love ya

Rachel Elliott said...

you should visit me in Idaho. we had our first snow 2 weeks ago. it was really depressing since our last snow was in the middle of JUNE!!! Talk about a long winter!