Monday, October 27, 2008

My Favorite Video!

Our Stake had a wave tonight at a busy intersection. There was about 75 people there, and it really was one of the most positive things I have done in a long time. There were some angry people, but for the most part we got way more positive then negative.


4 comments:

Heather said...

Missy - I totally want to be friends with Adam - is that bad? He is too funny!

I loved that first video - we should have one done up of our stake!

Kevin, Sarah & Kids said...

that is horrible! I also couldn't stop laughing! Kevin had a blast with James and loved the Hatches thanks for taking him. I haven't done the street corners yet I have to admit I'm a scared of going into labor. Reb was interviewed for the news after working her street corner (that didn't sound good did it) Love and miss you guys!

Amy said...

Stole the first one for my blog. Thanks for the laugh!

dave said...

Okay...seriously that is so funny!! I love the Prop 8 video...even though we are all ready for the election to be OVER...it does feel good to be fighting for something so good and right. You are a good example and we want to be like you when we grow up!