We are thankful for the Cub Scout Program. Ethan just earned his Wolf Badge, which we were so thrilled with, and Elijah is steps away from getting his Webelos Badge. We are grateful for all of the great leaders who help these boys go through the Scouting Program. It is because of their hard work and perseverance that these boys learn so much from tying knots to cooking dinners. Thank you to all the leaders that have helped our boys so far.
I was too tired to post last night so here is day 11
I am thankful for Good Friends, Day 11....
I am thankful for all of my good Friends, who call me to check on my Dad, or just call to talk, or stop by to chat. I am grateful that they always look out for me and are always kind to my children. I have the best friends in the world!








0 comments:
Post a Comment