Thursday, November 13, 2008

We are Thankful to be Members of the Church, Day 13...

It's not a popular thing right now, but we are thankful to be members of The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-Day Saints. We are proud that we are willing to stand up for things that might not be popular, We are thankful that we don't hate other people, but love people even when we disagree with the things they do, We are grateful to have the life of our Savior as an example of how we want to live and and for the ultimate sacrifice he made for us, We are grateful for a Prophet of God to guide us.

3 comments:

Michelle Blair said...

I think that is great! I agree we have to stand up for what we believe no matter how hard it is.

Pyatt said...

AMEN!! I can't believe how scary these last couple of weeks have been. There is great comfort in having the gospel in our lives.

The Cash Family said...

Bro. Larson was my junior year Seminary teacher, I am so excited to see his lovely family. Please tell him hello for me! And mention that I am always thinking about being anxiously engaged in a good cause!! April Napier Cash