Sunday, November 2, 2008

Just the Five of Us, Day 2.......


Just the other day, James and I were talking about all the scary things that are going on in the world, and what it boiled down to us is that we need to always remember to focus on the family. Time will go by all too quickly and before we blink these best friends of ours will be moving on in life. I can't express how grateful I am for these four blessings in my life.
***We are grateful for James/Dad......He always knows how to make us laugh. Even though he knows just how to bug us, life wouldn't be as fun without him.
***We are grateful for Elijah.....He is always so sincere, straight and narrow, focused on always doing what is right. He is trustworthy and loyal, always to the benefit of others.
***We are grateful for Ethan...Who just like his Dad, has the best sense of humor. Sometimes he seems so quiet, but get to know "E" and there is always a show around the corner!
***We are grateful for Olivia.....Just today she put up a sign on her door, advertising foot massages. She is known at school as the most outgoing girl. She is so social and whoever she meets, she has met her new best friend.

4 comments:

Heather said...

Hold the Phone! I thought Livvy was my BFF - I get it - I am just one of the many!

I LOVE your sweet little family so much!!!

Pyatt said...

Your familiy is one of the things we are grateful for too...we love you guys!

Melissa said...

I'm a little vaclemt. Wiping the tears. We love you guys. So, when are you moving here?

Rach said...

We are also thankful for melissa (mom) who works so tirelessly to make our home a happy place. why wasn't that written. you have got to come see my neighbor's garage. it scared the kids this morning. i will probably take a picture of it and put it on my blog.