So here is the plan.....I am going to try to have my family decide on something everyday until Thanksgiving to share about what they are grateful for. Today we were lucky to have two things to share.
We would love to see what others are thankful for......Tag, your it!
#1 We are grateful for my Dad
Yesterday he got the results of his Bone Marrow Biopsy. The biopsy showed that there are no signs of cancer in his bone marrow. He is now able to start the Stem Cell harvest next week in Phoenix at the Maio Clinic. We are grateful that things are going well with his treatment. We love you Grandpa!
Yesterday he got the results of his Bone Marrow Biopsy. The biopsy showed that there are no signs of cancer in his bone marrow. He is now able to start the Stem Cell harvest next week in Phoenix at the Maio Clinic. We are grateful that things are going well with his treatment. We love you Grandpa!#2 We are grateful that today Ethan scored his first goal in soccer. Yeah Ethan. Of course I missed it, but heard all about it. We are proud of Ethan!!!!

We would love to see what others are thankful for......Tag, your it!








4 comments:
Melissa - I love that picture of your dad - he is hot! :0) I am so happy for the news of your dad and I hope the rest of the treatment goes well!
I love love love this tag and I will take it up and do it with my little ones! They need to be reminded of all of the blessings we have!
Love ya!
that is great news we are so happy for your dad!
great idea it might get me blogging again I've been way to lazy!
We are thankful that we have great family like you guys! We miss you!
Okay--I love that we are doing this...thanks for the inspiration! I am oh so happy to hear the news of your dad too!!and CONGRATS to Ethan for scoring a goal...that has got to feel so good!!
Post a Comment