The kids had a great time on Halloween. James was able to take the day off and spend it with the kids. He made the entrance to our house very spooky.....lots of candles, skulls, and fog. He took the kids trick or treating, where they got entirely too much candy. Elijah was the Grim Reaper, Ethan was a Zombie Doctor and Olivia was Padime from Star Wars.
Saturday, November 1, 2008
A Very Spooky Night
Posted by MBlairsLars at 2:28 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)







3 comments:
Very cute and spooky! Did you put up your Thanksgiving decorations?
OK - the blog looks too cute! You have to help me again as I couldn't figure it out and so it is white again!
The house looks like it was super haunted and didn't it take you forever to put it all away? I feel like I have spent all of my Saturday putting away Halloween things!
Thanksgiving here we come!
I got all of my Halloween stuff put away today. I am having hard times finding thanksgiving stuff. it's like the holiday that time forgot. i was in walmart today and they were playing christmas music. yuck! and nobody showed up today to walk. see you tomorrow.
Post a Comment