Monday, November 17, 2008

We are Thankful for Days 16 & 17......




I blew it yesterday and forgot to post, so here goes....


We are thankful for the "Armor of God". We had FHE tonight and we talked about having the Armor of God. It was really cute. The kids all dressed up in their armor and James told them what each piece meant. We also talked about Israelites fighting the Midonites. The kids really enjoyed the lesson. We had Erin, a recent convert from the singles branch, come over and tell us about how she feels the Spirit. It was a great night.

For Day 16....We are grateful for Sundays. Sundays are so awesome because it truly is a day of rest. Maybe not so much for James, but the rest of us it is our day to do nothing except be together as a family. We are thankful for the Sabbath Day.

4 comments:

Heather said...

soo cute Missy! What a great idea for FHE! Maybe your kids can come over dressed up and teach the lesson to my little mutts!

Pyatt said...

I love that they each have their own armor...too cute...I bet that was so neat for Erin to be there with your family!

Larson Family said...

I love your family pic, did you guys just do that? You all look great! We miss you guys so much and hope it won't be too long before we make another visit. I am starting to get a belly. Matt's trying to get a new job. Taylor is talking a lot more. That's about it for us. We love you!

Rach said...

So cute. YOu can invite us over to when you have FHE with heather's family. so fun. i feel like we never see each other anymore.