Saturday, November 15, 2008

We are thankful for Soccer Season, Day 15....


Every year we look forward to a new Soccer Season. New balls, new cleats, new shin guards, it is all so much fun. But it's about this time of the year that we are grateful for the season to be ending. Having 5 practices a week, and 3 games it gets to be a little wearing at times. The kids have had great seasons. Olivia is known as the bulldog, and today she nearly scored a goal. Elijah had two games , the first was a piece of cake, they totally won, the second games was a bit more challenging. Ethan finished his season last week scoring his first goal. I know next August I will be excited for the new season.

3 comments:

Heather said...

What are you doing awake? I just saw you post my same post! I am so thankful to that soccer is almost over! We had five...count them...five soccer games today! Yikes!!!

Call me!

Pyatt said...

dude--what are you going to do on Saturdays from now on??

Michelle Blair said...

I totally agree and I only have one!