Tuesday, December 2, 2008

Gavin Gets Baptized

The most important reason why we went to New Mexico for Thanksgiving was to go to my nephew Gavin's baptism. Gavin was baptized at the same church building that I was baptized O'so long ago.

Our little family in front of my Grandma's house. She lives across the street from the chapel that I went to as a little girl. We would walk to Grandma's house, and then walk to church from her house every Sunday, twice a day (does anyone remember those days?).This is the church building that I went to when I was little!This is Uncle Shane with the kids....Always causing problems!



Elijah is actually named after my brother.....Elijah Shane Parkinson! I have a great brother!


I love these pictures, but the one I really wanted is the one of Gavin with his three, yes that's right, three Aunt Melissa's. There is me, aka Aunt Mimi, Aunt Melissa (my brother's wife), and Aunt Melissa (Michelle's sister)!

3 comments:

Heather said...

Look at how cute your blog is! I love it and how fun to go back to where you were when you were little. I love all of the pictures!

Michelle Blair said...

What the..? Heather beat me again. We are sooo grateful you guys came to visit and be part of Gavin's baptism. It was really neat to have all the family there. See you soon!

Rach said...

How great. i bet the kids love the trip down memory lane for you. i acutally don't remember having to go to church twice on sunday. see you soon maybe. you are such a stranger now.