Wednesday, December 3, 2008

Christmas Countdown Quilt




I have had this Christmas Countdown Quilt for years. Each year I have done something different in each of the pockets. The kids have gotten little toys or candy or something little each day. This year we are doing something different. In each pocket we will have an activity to do for the day. It could be something very simple, like reading a book, or baking cookies, but I hope the kids will enjoy it.

I am kind of behind on things and started only today on day 3, oops. Day 3 was to read The Christmas Miracle of Jonathon Tommey. It is a cute little story!

3 comments:

Heather said...

Eww girl - great minds think alike! We also have that book on our list to read! That's a good one!
We will have to compare notes on goodies and crafts to make with these guys!

Michelle Blair said...

That is a cute quilt. Where did you get it? We need to do fun stuff like that.

Kevin, Sarah & Kids said...

You guys have the best ideas for christmas! It was so fun checking out your photo's of NM I totally remember your grandmothers house and that spooky room with the weird doll. I also remember Ben trying to get some fruit off a tree for your grandma he was on a shed? Miss you guys