Saturday, December 6, 2008

Not All Christmas Dreams are Perfect, Day 6






Our Christmas Countdown continues......Day 6 we were going to decorate a Gingerbread house. My lofty expectations of having a perfect family evening decorating a little house ended in an economics lesson. Elijah, Ethan, Olivia, and my nephew Gavin went hard at work decorating our house, and as it collapsed we discussed the recent economic downturn in the economy. We decided that our Gingerbread house had fallen in disrepair and is now bank owned. Not all Christmas Dreams come true!!! BTW we had a blast making and watching the collapse!

3 comments:

Michelle Blair said...

That was fun. Thanks for letting us help. BTW who is the cute girl in the first picture.

Pyatt said...

Dude--I did that in Idaho falls with my nieces and nephews and it collapsed too...it was hilarious...I'll post some of our pictures now that I am home...we need to see you guys!!

Heather said...

First of all where has Jamie been?

I am loving the house!
We are doing one in a couple of weeks and I know that my sisters are scouring the internet looking for good ideas so that they can win! An-oy-ing!