Yesterday was Elijah's big 11 year old birthday. The day started out just perfect for him. His Dad brought him and his class the best treat.....Krispy Kreme Donuts!
After school we picked up Elijah for his next present, one that I have to say for the record, I was totally against! Elijah got his first cell phone. I know, I know......what a mistake, but James says he is responsible enough. We will see.
When we came home he got his next present, and not his favorite either. He got his new Boy Scout Uniform....Yeah!

We also took Elijah out to dinner to his favorite restaurant....Pat & Oscars. He had his favorite Caesar Salad, Bread Sticks, Ribs, and Chicken. What could be better?

We then went to Elijah's last Cub Scout Pack Meeting, where he received many awards. He earned 14 pins, a belt loop, his Webelos Badge, two Compass Points, and most importantly his Arrow of Light (the Eagle Scout Award for Cub Scouts). We were very proud of him and us for accomplishing such a task!
We finished the evening at our home with many of the Larson cousins, Aunts, Uncles, Grandmama, and Poppy. It is also Aunt Marykay's Birthday so we got to sing "Happy Birthday" twice! Elijah wanted to have a Strawberry Pie for his Birthday, but since those won't be around until February, he settled for Root Beer Floats. 
We love you Elijah and are so happy to have you be in our family. We hope you have the best year ever!







6 comments:
Sounds like Lij had a great day. How fun! Happy Birthday. We love you guys!
I'm already crying reading your posts...I miss you already!!
Happy Birthday! Good job on all the Scouting awards...Arrow of Light is impressive.
Girl - I love that you gave Elijah the over the top cell phone gift matched with the ever practical boy scout uniform - nICE!!!
Happy Birthday to elijah!
Where have you been lately? Call me! Are you already checked out? Don't leave me! Don't leave me!
Okay I am rambling but i don't care!
Happy B-day again Elijah, We had a blast sorry that your house got trashed again Ethan. Lots of love Lope's
Way to go Elijah! He is getting sooo big! Sounds like he had a fun filled birthday! Your Christmas picture of the Fam is way cute! We sure miss you guys and hope all is well! We love you!
Post a Comment