Yesterday we went to the Temple to see the lights! The kids had only one comment....Why aren't there colored lights? I gave up and started to drive home.
On the way back the kids were starving and wanted to stop at Wendy's. I was getting a little frustrated because the kids were taking their time telling me what they wanted. Last but not least it was Ethan's turn to order and what does he say......."I would like a Hoard Hamburger, hold the Dwarf pickle, I would like some fried Gnomes, and a small Blood Elf Root beer". Needless to say I think that this kid is playing way too much World of Warcraft....but he still cracks me up! So the answer to my question, what do Wendy's and World of Warcraft have in common....Absolutely nothing!
Saturday, December 20, 2008
What do Wendy's and World of Warcraft have in common?
Posted by MBlairsLars at 11:33 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)







3 comments:
that is freakin halarious! i cant wait for you guys to move here...i hope that our baby will have ethans humor! where does he come up with that kind of stuff?! you guys are the best!
That is so funny!! I just hope the guy at the drive through heard all that!! It would have made his day!!
Sorry it's me Jamie on Jill's computer
Post a Comment