Thursday, March 26, 2009

I'm a lucky girl!



Just a quick shout out to my wonderful husband. Today is our 15 year anniversary. I told him last night that it seems like only two years. He really is the best and I truly am a lucky girl. No one can make me laugh more than him, and no one can make me feel more loved than him! Happy Anniversary Jamie.....I love you!

7 comments:

Kevin, Sarah & Kids said...

Thats a BIG ONE! have lots of fun! James looks so young and you still look great! (we don't really watch idol this season it just took a year to get the tickets but I really liked Adam and so did Kevin- He was really a cute guy with a great voice, Chloe told him she was single Adam asked if she was 14 and if so they still had some time-way to much fun) Love you guys

Kevin, Sarah & Kids said...

Everyone in the family should put there names in its free and at the idol web site!

Amy said...

NO WAY. Jim Carey, Jr. and Miss Utah.

Happy Anniversary you two lovebirds!

Heather said...

What hotties1 I totally remember those days and where did they go?
love you guys! Happy Anniversary!

the Bunker Family said...

That's crazy that it's been 15 years! I remember him asking us in seminary what he should do for your 5th anniversary. Luckily he had better ideas than our sophomore class came up with. I'm sure this anniversary is the same and you'll find a great way to celebrate. Happy anniversary to a truly amazing couple!

Michelle Blair said...

Who is that guy with you? :) Hope you guys had a great day. See you soon!

Rach said...

Looks like you are making tracks in your new town. I didn't even recognize you two from the picture. How fun!