Yesterday my Mom, Dad, and I took the kids to the Farmington Musuem. It was one of the smallest musuems I have ever been to, but it was great. They had a simulator that took us to the bottom of an oil well, and they had a recreation of a trading post from the 1930's. The kids didn't believe my Dad when he showed them pictures of two of his uncles. You know that you live in a small town when you can find pictures of your relatives in the city musuem!
Wednesday, March 25, 2009
You know you live in a small town when....
Posted by MBlairsLars at 6:43 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)








5 comments:
I think its cute mom
Looks fun and sounds like you are all staying busy on spring break. We miss you guys!
That looks like fun. We have lived there 15 years and have never gone. We'll have to go exploring Farmington with you guys!
What a fun day out - was there paparazzi at the museum ...seeing as how you have relatives in pictures there - you are a celebrity in Farmington!
I have a friend that moved to Farmington almost a year ago and is having such a hard time finding friends in the church. She is soo cute and soo much fun. You can check out her blog on mine. She is Amy Cardiff. It would be nice for her to meet you and maybe meet some other nice people. I believe she is in 7th Ward?
Post a Comment