Saturday, March 21, 2009

A New Chapter

A new chapter has begun in our lives. I can't believe that we have actually moved. I miss San Diego, but mostly I miss all the important people we left behind.
The kids have all started school and seem to be off on a good start. Each of their classrooms have no more that 18 students, so they should get some decent attention form their teachers!
I wanted to share some photos of the new house and maybe my good friends from San Diego can give me some pointers on arranging my furniture.... hint, hint Heather, Cara, and Julie!


The closets in this house are unbelievable....if I ever fill them up, I'm in big trouble. Here is some pictures of my closet James has his own closet!.

This is our new bedroom. Do you like my picture of the temple....I love it (Thanks Cara and Heather). I didn't have anything for our tv to go on so I went to my new favorite store (Real Deal's) and got this new table.


Our Family room which the kids love!


Our Living Room


Olivia's Room and her ginormous closet.


Ethan's room


Elijah's Room


The Front Entry



And here is a picture of my kid's favorite part....The Sports Court with a drinking fountain!

The house is more than I can ever imagine, I am so lucky to have my family here! They have helped me so much get settled in. I just wish I had all my friends with me!

8 comments:

Heather said...

It is absolutely amazing and I can hardly believe how fast you guys have unpacked it all. Geez. I would kill...I tell you KILL for those closets and all of the space you now have! Are you decorating my room for me when I come? We better always keep up our late night phone calls so I can pretend that you still live here close by me! you guys are totally missed!

Pyatt said...

ditto...you are missed...that house is GINORMOUS...it looks like half the square footage is in closet space alone...dreamy!!! i'm glad you are all unpacked and getting settled...now if only i could get unpacked and settled...hmmm...

Michelle Blair said...

I have to say I am soooo happy you are in Farmington. I know how much you miss SD and your friends, though. They must come visit often! All your furniture looks amazing in the house. I will help you spend if you want more.

Kevin, Sarah & Kids said...

Missy I love Love your house Bree was telling me about a exercise room? You lucky DOG! now your going to float away with the wind! So excited for your new Chapter! Sorry that you will miss your darling friends I know they are far way but they are friends for life what a great blessing to find them! have James start calling them like every 5mins till they visit!
love you!

Amy said...

Your house looks amazing! You have done a great job decorating so far...I see you have taken some good lessons from Heather and Cara:) You are already missed for sure. Park was speaking in church yesterday and I instinctively looked back where you usually sit to see your reaction to his great talk....somehow forgetting you were already gone:( And, Laura was subbing for Julie Ducheine in Elle and Olivia's class on Sunday. She said that Elle was "very, very good". During singing time, Elle just sat reverently with her arms folded. No one to talk to. Poor girl. Hunter and Connor graduated from Primary and Sully was sick yesterday. With Ethan and Elijah gone, there were only three boys in the back row. What the heck--Primary was so quiet. Miss you!

Rach said...

What a fun house. Way jealous and I notice I wasn't asked to help decorate. I know, I am horrible. We miss you tons and glad you finally decided to post something. I keep expecting to see you around.

Pam Mueller said...

Good Gosh Larson's! Could your house be any bigger??
I am glad you are settled and liking the schools. I have found that my kids are doing so much better here with the "smaller" classes. A wise stake presidents wife once told me to always move in the middle of the school year. It is easier for the kids to adjust. We did the move here in the summer and they were SO BORED because they did not know anyone and have anything to do.

Anonymous said...

I miss U, Miss! Love the pics. Send more! Most of all, I love your KING bed. It's about time, my gosh! My boys would be on that sport court everyday. Already umpacked?...Impressive...now call us! Love U!