Saturday, March 7, 2009

A Sad, Sad, Day!



Last night some of the dearest friends I will ever have, had a party for me. We all got together and ate away our troubles. They all brought the best food. There was chicken cranberry Gouda sandwiches, real cheesecake, angel food cake with strawberries, and raspberries, and enough candy to make the dentist a fat happy man!


I paid off all my friends with a little candy bar and a pair of earrings each. I know it will never be enough to pay them back for the kindness they have shown me. They really have been my best friends and each one of them will always hold a special place in my heart!

8 comments:

Michelle Blair said...

How fun! That will be sad to say goodbye.

Rach said...

will you still tell me what books to read?

Heather said...

Awww shucks Melissa! You are the BEST!!!

Pyatt said...

Seriously...it's not really good-bye...it's just see you later...you'll be here --we'll be there...you know I'll show up for some help with my anniversary video!!:) YOU ARE THE BEST!!! I think your picture is next to the word friend in the dictionary!! Love you!

Kevin, Sarah & Kids said...

I cant believe you have left the building? Crazy San Diego will never be the same again.
Love you can't wait to see your awesome new house!

katie mcphee said...

YEAH YOU ARE COMING TO ME!!!

p.s. i didnt know you were creative like that, making all those cute gifts for your friends...i think you might have a little "heather sadleir" in you :)

Amy said...

We miss you already. You there and all tucked in yet?

A Wrinkle in Time said...

I can't stand it. Visiting home won't be the same without you guys. Your kids have probably forgotten me since I deserted everyone for WA, but now when will I see them? They look so much older already! love you guys!