Saturday, April 11, 2009

Meri makes me Merry!


I was having a down day, missing my previous life in San Diego and all my wonderful family and friends when the fed ex guy came to my door! He brought me the most beautiful basket full of delicious treats. It put a smile on my face and really made me happy. Thank you Meridee! Your the best!

3 comments:

Heather said...

That is so nice - did she ever come and visit you out there?

Rach said...

Don't be sad. It doesn't do any good. We miss you though. Would you like me to mail you some sand and shells? How bout my property tax bill? That won't make you miss here. We miss you though

Amy said...

Miss fancy pants and your new layout. I love it.

So nice of Meri as I'm sure she knows how you are feeling right now.

I will take our property tax bill and our HOA fees over and put it in the envelope with Rachels. When you receive it, you will gag and be glad you're gone.

Miss you.