Tuesday, April 7, 2009

A Picture from KK


I had to post this because I thought it was so cute. Thanks Katie.....your a great photographer!

5 comments:

Heather said...

Oh my .. she almost looks pre-teen! Soo cute - I love her!

Amy said...

SO cute. Ashlynn says just now..."is that the Larson's blog?" "Yes" I reply. "Where do they live now? Mexico?"

Hee hee.

Yep. They might as well have moved to MEXICO.

Miss you guys.

katie mcphee said...

we are so happy you live here now :) even though its a small town...we aren't foreigners or hicks...dont these people know!!!

anywho...i love this photo of liv and her beautiful birthday cake, and i am glad you posted it :)

Rach said...

Look at all that snow. So crazy. Why are your kids in it in short sleeves. Must be from cali or something. week one of break almost over!!

Kevin, Sarah & Kids said...

How lucky you are to have a photo bug in your family and living so close! darling photo but might have to do with the darling model~