Sunday, May 3, 2009

A Good Night!

I just wanted to publicly thank my good friend Annie for the great cake recipe. I emailed her on a whim and took a chance and made one of her famous chocolate cakes. Although it could never be as good as hers, it turned out great and every bit of it was eaten by my big fat Mormon family. Thanks Annie!

Also, I just got off the phone with my good friend Julie Rose. It is so nice to still keep in contact with all those people who mean so much to me. It's nice to know that once a friend always a friend. Thanks Heather, Cara, Jamie, Julie, Meri......for all of the phone calls and check ups!

6 comments:

Rach said...

sure make me feel quilty that I haven't called. I have been waiting for some quiet time. Now that the kids are going back to school I will. What is going on by the way? We sure do miss you. When are you moving back.

Heather said...

Girl - I LOVE YOU TONS!!!!
Come bring me some chocolate cake!

Kevin, Sarah & Kids said...

Looks good I need a cake recipe for kevin might need to call you! love and miss you guys

Pyatt said...

Dave's birthday is coming up so I may need to borrow that recipe...that looks right up our alley!!! :)

annie said...

The cake looked beautiful!!! I am sad that I will not get to make James a cake on his birthday..however, now you and sweet Olivia can..
Miss you guys!
Annie

katie mcphee said...

freakin delicious!