



It was my intention to go up to my parent's cabin in Colorado and have a relaxing weekend. The kind of weekend were you don't even have to get out of your pajamas. We got up there on the first day and had a wonderful time relaxing, talking to my parents, and playing in the rain. The next day we woke up to my mom's famous biscuits and gravy....ummmmm. James happened to call just after breakfast and asked me what we were planning on doing for the rest of the day. I told hopefully nothing. Just then my kids started to yell...."Dad's here"! I knew all at once my relaxing weekend was shot!
Immediately after he ate that yummy breakfast, he loaded us all up into the jeep and we headed out. We drove up to Creede (we were actually following my parents in their Jeep) and we went on the Bachelor Loop. It was raining and we got to use the four wheel drive on the car. It was beautiful we saw old silver mines, beautiful ranches, new houses that were meant to look old, deer, and so much more. We then drove on to Freeman's Ranch where we ate delicious hamburgers. We headed home, but James dropped me off with my parents and took the kids on more four wheeled adventures. They had a blast.
Needless to say.....I am still waiting for that relaxing weekend!







7 comments:
That weekend will come and it better be in the form of a girls weekend away! Am I right, or what?
Good luck being married to James if your not playing hard your working hard!
Love ya
Those pictures are awesome...it looks like it was fun!! We'll let you relax when you come to SD!! We'll see you next month!
It looks so beautiful up there! I love surprise husband moments!
Sounds like fun, sorry we missed it. Well maybe not. I had a relaxing weekend at home. :)
cute pics! i wish i could have had biscuits and gravy thats my favorite breakfast!
See you can have fun there. When is the girls weekend? I'm all up for a cruise to catalina. i need to get away before i crack! we miss you
Post a Comment