Isn't it great to be a mom, especially on this day every year. Today was perfect....Breakfast in bed, no cooking, no cleaning, and gifts. Why can't it be Mother's Day everyday?
Thanks to my wonderful little family who spoiled me rotten. I ordered breakfast with very specific instructions and it was followed perfectly. They gave me a huge basket full of L'Occitane products! I love you all and am so grateful to be a mom!
One last thought.....can it all end tomorrow night after dinner?








3 comments:
How fun! you deserve the best Mother's Day! I love you and miss you Mama!
That is so sweet that you have three little munchins(and one big) to spoil you. Thanks for working off the sweets with me!
So glad that you were spoiled because you deserve it. And, will you send me your info....address and phone number because I, like Rachel, feel like the loser friend for not having called to check up on you and I don't want to be left out on the next post of loving, caring friends!!!!!!
Post a Comment