That is beautiful...love looking at old stuff like that! But, where are you? Why are you always taking the pictures...can't you hand the camera to James one day?
Melissa, you and your family are in my thoughts and my prayers every single day. I love you guys and I'm so sorry you are going through all this. Just know you are well-loved and thought of.
Melissa...I'm glad you guys are doing some fun things. Your tribute to Samantha is beautiful...I can't imagine all that your heart is experiencing right now. Please know you are loved and cared about!! You are the best!
i love the photo of lij..you are getting pretty skilled with that new camera.... too bad i missed out on chaco canyon...NOT!!! he he just kidding....but really, next time you leave farmpit for the day, you must tell me these things...i am lost without you.
Melissa - Hey there friend! I love what you wrote about Samantha - I think about you all of the time and I hope that you are healing and know that we love you!
4 comments:
That is beautiful...love looking at old stuff like that! But, where are you? Why are you always taking the pictures...can't you hand the camera to James one day?
Melissa, you and your family are in my thoughts and my prayers every single day. I love you guys and I'm so sorry you are going through all this. Just know you are well-loved and thought of.
Melissa...I'm glad you guys are doing some fun things. Your tribute to Samantha is beautiful...I can't imagine all that your heart is experiencing right now. Please know you are loved and cared about!! You are the best!
i love the photo of lij..you are getting pretty skilled with that new camera.... too bad i missed out on chaco canyon...NOT!!! he he just kidding....but really, next time you leave farmpit for the day, you must tell me these things...i am lost without you.
Melissa - Hey there friend!
I love what you wrote about Samantha - I think about you all of the time and I hope that you are healing and know that we love you!
Post a Comment