Tonight we had a great FHE. Ethan gave the lesson on Faith. He told us stories from the Bible and the Book of Mormon of heroes who had faith. He mentioned Nephi and Moses and Enos. I was really impressed with his lesson. Sometimes I feel like I totally underestimate my children. It was James idea to have him give the lesson and I was slightly apprehensive, but my fears were quickly put to rest. He really did a great job and we all felt the spirit.
After our lesson the kids had a water balloon fight in the backyard. THEY LOVED IT! I was lucky to be dry and behind the camera, but even I had fun watching them laugh and play!







4 comments:
that does look fun! Mackenzie would have loved it--balloons and water all together...she would have been in heaven!
You guys are having way too much fun down there!!
We miss your precious family.
Hey you guys!! I miss you all tons. I'm sorry I haven't called...just waiting for the right time--- duh, I know that is the dumbest thing. Anytime is the right time to call...except maybe for right now, since its midnight and I'm probably the only one that is not sleeping. Anyway, i love you guys and had you in my prayers!! Looks like you are all loving NM. I was in SD a few weeks ago and it just wasn't the same w/o you!!!
my kids always surprise me too. we miss you guys. we wish you were coming out to visit, but we understand. we saw wicked last night and it made me miss you
Post a Comment