Monday, October 5, 2009

Summer, Fall or Winter


Saturday all the kids got burned at their soccer games, but we went 3 - 0, so no one cared too much! Then we went up to my parent's cabin to see the COLORS and also watch General Conference with them. We saw the most beautiful trees and brush that you have ever seen, RED, YELLOW, GOLD, GREEN (you name it). It was well worth the trip. Conference was great too, and well needed!!!

On our way home we stopped at the Continental Divide and ran into a snow storm. The kids had fun playing around in it. I on the other hand was on edge wondering if we were going to get in another car accident. I tried to enjoy it, but was anxious to get down the mountain in one piece with James driving.

We had a great weekend and I loved it!!!

4 comments:

katie mcphee said...

GREAT PHOTOS!!! i didnt know you guys went to the cabin! what fun!!! i love all the snow pictures :)

Michelle Blair said...

Looks like you guys had fun. Sorry you were stressed about the driving. You'll get used to it.

Rach said...

Yea for conference weekend. Mrs. Bologna says hi. We miss you! I love the pics.

Heather said...

Oh how fun to experience all of those seasons in one day! We miss you guys - it was so fun to talk to you yesterday!