Sunday, October 4, 2009

Good Times, Good Friends


This last week we were blessed to be visited by dear friends. Dave, Jamie, and McKenzie Pyatt, and Jake, Shauna, Skylar, Madison, and Ryland Stubblefield all came to visit us. It is such a great honor to have such great friend travel all that way to come and check-up on us.


We had a great visit. James and the kids were even lucky enough to follow them up to Mesa Verde in Colorado and help set up their campsite. They then went on to see a few Indian ruins. Our visitors camped out for a few days and then came back down to our house where we visited some more.


Thank you Pyatt and Stubblefield Families...you made my month and I am grateful to have such good friends like you. Your visit filled me with peace and happiness and I look forward to when we can visit again. WE LOVE YOU!!!!

2 comments:

Heather said...

Oh Missy - what fun! I bet you loved every minute of having Jamie around! We need to see you guys sometime soon! Love ya girl!

Pyatt said...

We are ALREADY missing you!! We had so much fun and we loved seeing your new digs but most of all I just loved staying up too late with you and James and catching up...we didn't get enough...we love you all so much!! Can't wait to see you again...hopefully sooner than later!