Sunday, September 20, 2009

Ode to Good Friends

It never ceases to amaze me what good friends I have. You all just seem to have the perfect timing. I will get phone calls, message, notes, and even presents at times when I need them the most.

I just wanted to quickly thank Amy for the book and the card. They really do mean so much to me, and even more that you thought about me. The title of the book is too appropriate!

Also the night I got into my little car accident, I came home from the doctor to find these beauties waiting for me.....What timing! Thanks Jamie....I can't wait to see you.
Thanks again to such good friends who I love and miss!

5 comments:

Heather said...

Everybody loves my Melissa!
I hope you are feelign better!

Pyatt said...

Melissa...are you ready for the troops to invade your house on Saturday? We can't wait to see you guys!!

Rach said...

You do have great friends but that is because you are such a great friend. we need to chit chat when you have a minute. how goes the recovery from the accident

Unknown said...

Love you Melissa.

Amy said...

oops. That last message DID NOT come from Ferris Scott!!!!