After a very exciting soccer game, the kids and I came home to have an easy going Saturday. We first all took a nap and then we decided it was time to clean out the garden. Our garden was really fun this year. It is definitely a learning process, but I think that I might be able to get into this gardening thing. Next year I plan on studying a little more, fertilizing a lot more, and using the produce a lot more. We had a ton of tomatoes (both cherry and beefsteak). The kids loved taking the cherry tomatoes and just popping them in their mouths. So today as we removed all the old plants and cleaned out the leaves. I truly am grateful for this little garden and the goodness that came from it, and look forward to working with it next year.
Saturday, November 7, 2009
Grateful Day 7.....For Our Garden
Posted by MBlairsLars at 8:13 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)







3 comments:
How fun - that is a huge plus for living there! Soo lucky!
I love the"grateful" posts, such a great idea. It's always nice to be reminded of how much we have been blessed. We are grateful for you Larsons in our lives...even though we never see you...
(Did James' spider bite clear all up? After Jared's family's history with that, we were a bit worried about him.)
I LOVE your garden!!! It it so whimsical! I want one like it!!!
Post a Comment