I am grateful to be part of a small book group here in town. There are only a few of us, but once a month we get together to review a book. This month it was at my house and the book was my choice. I chose Rebecca by Daphne Du Maurier. It is one of my favorites. A suspense/thriller written in 1938, and definitely a classic. So today I am grateful for new friends, and a new book club!
Friday, November 6, 2009
I am Grateful for "Book Club" Day 6
Posted by MBlairsLars at 4:54 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)







4 comments:
sorry about the deleted comment.... i misspelled a couple of words... umm embarrassing. anyways... sorry i didn't make it today. i was on a mission to clean all 3 of my ca-modes... next month i am there. love you mimi
How come I have never heard of this little book o yours? I need a good book to read and I definitely need you here to tell me what I should be reading!
see look at you. reading books with new people. i am in the middle of dan brown's new book. i love you thankfuls. i haven't been writing them down.
Post a Comment