Wednesday, November 25, 2009

Grateful for the Little Things Day 25

Today I am grateful for the little things. First off, we live in a small town, with not a lot of shopping options. But I am grateful that we have a Target. Who doesn't love target? You can just about get anything there, and today I went twice to get everything I need!

I am grateful for Starbucks Peppermint Hot Chocolate. My mom and I love to go and get one when she is around. It is a special holiday treat that I look forward to. I am grateful that today I was able to find something that I have been looking for, for awhile. I have been on the hunt for two weeks to find Terry's Chocolate Oranges. Everywhere I have been they either don't carry them or they are out of them. Today on an quick trip to Smith's with my Mom, I spotted them, not a lot of them, but nevertheless I was so excited to find them. I bought 14 (I promise I won't eat them all on my own), but I am very very very grateful that I found them!

2 comments:

Rach said...

you used to have to hunt down those oranges here too. Have a happy thanksgiving.

Pyatt said...

cute post...it is the little things to be grateful for! I need to find those oranges for a lesson in YW...we are doing a Christmas lesson on Fast Sunday and I'm reading that story the Christmas Oranges...Where did you find them when you guys were here?