Monday, November 2, 2009

Gratitude Day 1

This post is to start my second annual month of Gratitude. I am grateful for a month were I can concentrate on being grateful. It is a nice time to stop complaining, look around and remember all of the blessings that my Heavenly Father has bestowed upon me and my family.

So for day 1, I am grateful to be grateful! (I got off to a slow start, so this post is a day late)!

2 comments:

ChristopheRobyn said...

I am so glad you are doing this again this year. I loved reading these posts last year and look forward to reading your blog throughout this month. This is such a good idea--truly inspiring. We love you guys and miss you. We are grateful for You and Your family. Happy Thanksgiving.

Kerri said...

I did this last year and it really helped me keep a good attitude through a crazy month. I'll be looking forward to your posts.

I'M grateful for your comment on my last post. I have so much respect for you and I know that your year has been so so dreadful, and yet you keep such a good attitude so much of the time. Thanks for your example. It's been great to reconnect.