Monday, November 2, 2009

Gratitude Day 2

Today we are thankful for online video games. James HATES them, but the boys came to him yesterday and begged him to play. They were up till 1 in the morning and again at 5 a.m. Family Home Evening was all three boys playing on three different computers with each other. The boys have been so excited that Dad joined in on their game. We are thankful for the innocence and excitement of youth. May we always stay young!

3 comments:

katie mcphee said...

yeah a month of gratefuls! i should be doing this too... maybe i will try. :)


so fun that james is now a gamer too! now you will for sure get some alone time ;)

p.s. thanks for the toes yesterday. LOVE YOU

Pyatt said...

Loved seeing your Halloween festivities!! We've been trying to call you guys!! I know this is a crazy time of year...how is Thanksgiving looking?

Heather said...

I have to start doing this again as well. I love this idea1

Halloween looked fun and I am loving the picture of the kiddies on your blog header!