Wednesday, November 4, 2009

Gratitude Day 4... Free Pass from School!

Every month the kids get a day off of school for a teacher prep day, and today was our day for November. We had a great time. We all slept in, we hung out and watched TV, we made a trip to Target for new Pokemon cards, we hung out with cousins and overall had a great day. Elijah lost a tooth and tried to negotiate what the tooth fairy would bring him. I think that if you are making deals, the tooth fairy should stop visiting. Ethan spent $50.00 of his birthday money on Pokemon cards (whatever, just as long as he has money left to pay tithing and savings). Olivia played, and played, and played with her cousin Hannah. They even painted their toes and fingers, and with much effort I was able to remove the majority of it. I love hanging out with my kids, they are the best!

2 comments:

Melissa said...

Yeah...sorry about the whole nail thing. They looked fine; then she decided she didn't like it. At least they had fun! When they are together, it's like they aren't even here...so busy together, entertaining themselves.

Heather said...

Soo cute that you are grateful that they are home - I don't even know why they go to school during the month of November as they have every other day off or it is a half day! Uggh - I can't get much done!