Monday, November 9, 2009

We Are Grateful for Charles Dickens Day 9

Tonight for FHE we took the kids to the movies. We saw A Christmas Carol and we absolutely loved it. *****DISCLAIMER******There were parts of it that were so scary, I thought Olivia was going to run right out of the theater. She kept telling James "There's no way this is an age appropriate movie". Other than that, the movie was awesome and reminded us that we need to be kind and thoughtful to others. So tonight we are grateful for Charles Dickens!

3 comments:

Pyatt said...

We were going to go see that on Saturday but didn't...I'm glad to hear it was good and that livvy survived!:) It is a great story. I love reading your gratitude posts. We're grateful for you guys!

Heather said...

Ewww. I can't wait ot see that movie!
How are you?

katie mcphee said...

ah! i totally forgot that you guys were going to see this movie! i really want to see it.... muppets christmas carol is my favorite holiday movie... oh & home alone... liv is so funny! love you guys