Tuesday, November 10, 2009

We are Grateful for our Rugrats! Day 10

Tonight we are grateful for our three kids (and especially right now since they are in bed)! Our three children are truly the best. They keep us busy, they keep us buying, they keep us praying, they keep us driving, they keep us saying no, and so much more, but most importantly they keep us laughing!

Yesterday as we were reading the scriptures, I was reading to them about having more than one wife and having concubines was an abomination in our Heavenly Father's eyes. Elijah started busting up. I must have looked completely crazy because I just stared at him as he laughed and laughed. I finally asked him what was so funny. He said "Don't you get it mom, an "OBAMANATION". I love these guys! I pray that they keep on makin us laugh!!!

1 comments:

Heather said...

Elijah is the best and so right on with that comment!