Is it wrong to be grateful for your bed? Things have been so busy around here that every night I look forward to crawling in my huge bed and closing my eyes. I know that the kids are grateful for theirs too. Tonight when James announced bed time, they were off and asleep within minutes. I am grateful that I have much to do, and grateful to put it aside and go to sleep.
Wednesday, November 11, 2009
We are Grateful for Our Beds Day 11
Posted by MBlairsLars at 8:57 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)







5 comments:
amen sista! my bed isnt as pretty as yours but i love crawling into mine too :)
I am loving your ceilings!
The picture over the bed looks great, too! :0)
I agree. We are thankful for ours too. It is just nice to have some softness to snuggle in.
Kudos to this post...Sleep makes me so happy at this point!! We still loved sleeping at your house too...that bed in your parents room is AMAZING!
Um, that bed looks a LOT bigger than your SD bed. And your room looks beautiful. I will come visit you in NM if you will come visit me in KS.
Post a Comment