Monday, January 4, 2010

Dad Finally Arrives in San Diego




James came to pick us up from our vacation on Monday. He was very excited to visit with his family. We spent the two days that he was there, hanging out with his family, and visiting some local restaurants that we all have missed.

It was warm enough for the kids to take a dip in the pool, and James helped them along. It was near 80 degrees outside, but the pool was a bit chilly at 50 degrees. Even so, the kids had fun swimming in Grandmama's pool.

4 comments:

Heather said...

Missy - I love love love all of your posts! Soo fun to have you here - if even for a little while!
i miss you alrrady!!!

PS Get that hatin it picture off of me with tmy Grandma glasses on!

Michelle Blair said...

I miss when you don't post. Looks like you had lots of fun. I am so glad you got to hang out with your friends. You needed that. Thanks for meeting me in Carlsbad. Glad you are "home"

Rach said...

I am trying to not be sad that you aren't here anymore. Damon was sad that he didn't get to see james, but he understands. You guys better come out again soon. We miss you already.

Melissa said...

Holy blog update! Love it! Hope you guys are feeling better.