What a neat day today was! It was so exciting to watch Elijah pass the sacrament for the first time....I would have brought my camera if I could have. He was so worried about doing it correctly and of course he did. His Dad sat on the stand, crying the whole time. We were both very proud parents. Great job Elijah!!!
Sunday, January 10, 2010
His First Time Passing the Sacrament
Posted by MBlairsLars at 6:31 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)







6 comments:
Amazing. Elijah looks so handsome. Congratulations.
That boy is a stud I tell you!
Hard to believe that your next post will be about his mission call - it goes by too fast!
Why was James crying? Oh wait! He's James. Both you and heather put dumb pictures of me up. rargh
That is a great mile marker, isn't it!! How cute about his daddy!!
What a great example Elijah is for all of our kids!! Well your whole family for that matter...we miss you guys already!
Way to go Elijah thanks for being such a wonderful example to my family :) was great seeing your darling family miss you tons
Post a Comment