Elijah has been working on his Science Fair Project for a couple of months. It has taken many hours, many, many, frustrating hours! But it was complete (barely) in time for the District Science Fair. Elijah studied whether or not Hand Sanitizer was just as good as soap to clean your hands. He tested his theory on raw hamburger meat, raw fish, and every day garden soil. The end results.....Stick with Soap.
He competed in the Microbiology Junior Division and came in 2nd Place....YEAH LIJ!!! We are so proud of you....now we are off to Regional...March 12th. For the next few weeks we will be refining his project and perfecting it!!!








5 comments:
I'm so glad you're blogging again - where in the world have you been?
so, I love the catching up but we need to talk soon! love ya girly!
Great job for Lij (and you). I'm not looking forward to that. It looks like a lot of work. Sorry about the primary party. I forgot. Looks like it was fun! The darn primary presidency is so creative.
holy updates! love em. great job mimi. i knew you always wanted to be in the science fair. ;) welcome back to the blogging world. you have been missed, dearly missed.
love kk
That is huge!! Elijah your amazing -Great idea! Love and miss your little family!
yea for the science nerds. I won grand prize for my 7th grade science project. great job mom!
Post a Comment