Wednesday, March 31, 2010

B......Born March 30, 1970.....yep...old..and 40...ugh

I.......I am loved by many! Thank you all for the gift and calls

R......Rosalynd and family...Thanks for the visit. We are glad that you came!


T......Twin....Thankful to have a twin. Love you Happy Birthday


H......Half way dead, If I live to 80, but knowing granny, great grandma Chriss, and Bloomfield...I could be 105 when I die....sigh


D.......Damaged....only slightly broken, but my kids might have a different opinion.

A.......Am grateful that that difficult day has past

Y.......Year......I am glad that I have a full year till the next one, and I KNOW THIS YEAR WILL BE BETTER THAN THE LAST.

5 comments:

Heather said...

Happy Happy Birthday Melissa!
I love you girl!!!

Kerri said...

Well, I can hardly believe you're 40, because you absolutely don't look it. Plus, that means that I'll be 40 next year, and I don't want to think about that.

I hope next year is WAY better than this year.

Good thoughts your way.

Rach said...

I hope you had a happy day even though it was rough and if 50 is the new 30 then you are only 30! loves

Michelle Blair said...

Glad you are in the 40 club. Hope you had a great day, even though Sam couldn't be there in person with you. Love you!

katie mcphee said...

yeah! happy birthday! & to correct the statement above... if 50 is the new 30 then you are only 20! i love you so much!!!