
Today marks 16 years of blissful marriage. Nothing too exciting happened. James worked of course, but asked me to come down to his work this afternoon. He took me to a really cool store called Navajo Trade. He let me pick out anything I wanted. I chose these beautiful earrings and he got a handsome bracelet. I got to meet the owner, who is in our ward, and he was so nice and generous to us, and I am sure this will not be our last trip to his store!


James came home from work and had reservations at the nicest restaurant here in Farmington, The Bluffs. The Bluffs reminds me of a nice restaurant like we would have in San Diego. We each had delicious dinners, and topped it off with Creme Bruele, our absolute favorite! The best part of the meal was when the waitress came over and told us that the bill had been taken care of, by James' boss Jay. He really is the most generous person...Thanks Jay and Susan.
It was a great day and I can't wait for the next sixteen years!
7 comments:
Congratulations! 16 years is definitely worth celebrating!
happy Versary you two little lovebirds! Hey Melissa - things are shaping up in the married world - you are now hand picking your favorite pieces - I LOVE those earrings! They would look so cute with your dress that I am so jealous of - remember the one?
So sweet. Happy Day!
Fun in spite of James working right? We love you guys...hope we look as good after 16 years!
we missed you during spring break, but you better visit next month. looks like you had a lot of fun. happy anniversary to the lovely couple.
Congratulations! 16 years is definitely worth celebrating, and new earings! I love reading your blog, it makes me miss you guys. Next time you're in SD, we'll have to plan a trip there also... or we'll justcome meet you in NM. We love you guys!
HAPPY BIRTHDAY SWEET FRIEND!!
Post a Comment