Monday, March 15, 2010

Breaking News.........News Flash........




I got a call today to come to school to talk to Elijah's teacher. His Science teacher Mrs. Gonzales told me that she felt really badly about Elijah not making it to the State Science Fair, so her and Elijah's Mentor, Bill Young, sent an email to the President of the Regional Science Fair. Elijah is now going to the State Science Fair....YEAH. He is so excited, but it just means more work for me. I am so happy for him!!!

6 comments:

katie mcphee said...

that is wonderful news!!!
yeah for lij. i bet he is so excited :)
you better get started now on the touch ups

Melissa said...

Good Job! His first Science Fair & he makes it to State! Hope he does well. I bet you can't wait until next year when it will have to be bigger & better.

Michelle Blair said...

Good job, I think. I'm glad it is you and not me. Good Luck to Lig.

Heather said...

Yeah1 your prayers paid off!

Kevin, Sarah & Kids said...

Thats great! good luck!

Rach said...

i can't believe you have been gone a year. time definitely flies. it's warm and sunny here so come join in the fun