Monday, April 5, 2010

It's Official....Our Newest Member

Olivia was baptized on Easter Sunday by her Dad. It was a very special evening for a very special girl! We love you Liv and are so proud of your decision to become a member of the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter Day Saint.



Posted by Picasa

6 comments:

Heather said...

She is such a cutie! now she is also a peculiar person! :0)

I also love the blog header!

Michelle Blair said...

We were so happy to witness her special day. Good job Liv!

katie mcphee said...

yea! a fantabulous birthday & memorable baptism for such an extraordinary girl! we love this lulu so much! glad that she is official!

Rach said...

How exciting. Give her a big hug for us. Looks like she had lots of fun!

Brittany said...

Wow! I haven't checked on your blog in awhile, things have been a bit crazy here, and look what I missed!! So Happy Anniversary, Happy Birthday Olivia, Happy Birthday Melissa, and Congrats on getting baptized!! Wish I could have come to the big party, I'd likely be the only one to put more chocolate facial in my mouth than on my face. So fun to see all the fun things you guys are up to, we miss you guys!

Amy said...

Congratulations, Olivia. You look absolutely beautiful. Wish we could have been there:)