Question: Why there?
Question: How did Elijah do?
Question: What were the other science fair projects like?
Answer: UNBELIEVABLE. Some of the overall winners of the Junior Exhibitors (Middle School), were titled "The Cancer Genome Anatomy Project", or "Finding the Rotation Speed of Jupiter", or "The Electrical Conductivity of Bones"....HUH? Most of the winners came from schools in Los Alamos which is a big Science Area of New Mexico.
Question: Will Elijah do it again?
Answer: I sure hope so. It was a good experience for him, and it was a wonderful chance to spend some one on one time with my kids!
One the way home, we stopped in Albuquerque for some real fun, we haven't seen in a while.
1st Stop: B&N (Barnes and Noble)
As my kids entered the store there was an actually sigh of heaven from their mouths!
3Rd Stop: See's Candy
Just pure glory!







4 comments:
it really is amazing that Elijah made it to the state science fair! Woohoo and how fun for all of you to go along with him. I am sure that he will never forget that experience! But, knowing that kid of yours, he will have many more of those experiences in his lifetime!
Good job Lij! Glad you guys had a nice weekend with good weather.
Where is my See's?
I don't think I could ever live in a small town. Can't wait to see you on friday!! are we going walking on sat morning?
That is amazing! So awesome Elijah!
Post a Comment