Today Katie hosted a bridal shower for our cousin Megan. As usual, she did a fabulous job. She has a special touch when it comes to parties. She was so nice to ask Michelle and I to make the cupcakes. Michelle made a key-lime cupcake, and I made a chocolate cupcake. I think they turned out pretty good!
On a side note.....since summer has started, the craziness has begun. James and the kids slept out on the trampoline the other night. I passed on the adventure, but the kids loved it and lasted all night (a complete shocker). There is even more talk of more adventures to come!
On a side note.....since summer has started, the craziness has begun. James and the kids slept out on the trampoline the other night. I passed on the adventure, but the kids loved it and lasted all night (a complete shocker). There is even more talk of more adventures to come!








5 comments:
Those cupcakes look tasty...and I have fun memories of sleeping on trampolines with friends in the summer time...so fun...good to talk to you the other day!
You did such a good job. It was yummy!
couldn't have done it without yours & shelly's help! seriously! thanks for supporting me. your cupcakes were delicious :)
i want one of those cupcakes so badly!
Fun summer days ahve already begun for you guys! Ours starts in 3 weeks!
sigh! i wish it were almost summer for me. when are you coming?
Post a Comment