



All the girls in Olivia's second grade class had a special tea party with their teacher, Mrs. Martin, the day after school ended. They had the best time. The food was delicious, and the decorations were beautiful. Emma's mom, Cassie, had crafts for the girls to do, and Mrs. Martin gave each of the girls a pedicure. So cute and fun!
4 comments:
wow! that is so neat. i can't believe it is summer. we still have to much school left to count. i am way jealous. hurry up and come visit.
I know...I can't believe your kids are out of school already. Have fun sleeping in and hanging out!!!
That looks like you had fun and so pretty. I've been sleeping in and it is wonderful. Yay summer!
That tea Party is the cutest idea and i can hardly believe that you are already in Summer - we still have three weeks left! Uggghhh!
Post a Comment