We have had the most amazing two days! The Bishop invited our family up to his cabin in Vallecito Colorado. The cabin sits on the edge of the lake and has the most amazing view.
The kids loved to paddle around in the canoes on their pond that had fish in it. James even got out there and while racing with Elijah fell in (HA HA). After a few races which included: me and the bishop's wife, James and the Bishop, and James and each of the kids, we headed for the mountains.
The bishop has quite a few ATV's and we hopped on them and headed up the mountain. The kids and I have never been on one, but it was amazing. I never thought that I would like to go four wheeling but I had the best time. When we got to the top of the mountain we had a fantastic picnic, and the view was unbelievable.
We are so grateful to the Bishop and his wife, for helping us make one of those memories we will never forget.The only thing missing was my camera!







2 comments:
Dang that sounds like such a fun trip!!!
Sounds like fun. I can't believe you got on the four wheelers too!
Post a Comment